Titleist 910 D2 Driver
The Titleist 910 D2 driver has improved head design with increased speed and stability. The Titleist 910 drivers feature a higher launch, similar to lower spin with a more neutral to draw bias than the 909 series and with the introduction of the Sure Fit Tour (SFT) hosel have introduced what Titleist call a ‘tour van in a hosel’. The SFT hosel allows the loft and lie of the club to be set independently and this ground breaking technology allows the club to be optimised independently to the individual player for launch and flight. The SFT system focuses on performance and fitting and matches Titleist’s identity as a technology leader
The Titleist 910 D2 driver has a 460cc head and a higher MOI of 5005 grams per cm squared than the Titleist 910 D3 driver for a straighter ball flight with mid to low spin rates. The D2 driver comes with a headcover wrench, lined valuables pouch and SureFit Tour instruction booklet and a weight kit of 2, 5, 7, 9 and 12g bevel weights can be bought as an accessory.
The SureFit Tour hosel is a new form of adjustable hosel that for the first time allows the loft of the club and the lie angle of the shaft to be adjusted independently of each other. Titleist call this a ‘tour van in a hosel’ and the advantage of this system is that for the first time golfers can adjust the set up of their driver in way that they do on a tour van. Rather than using adjustability to influence left to right flight the SureFit Tour hosel adjusts launch conditions. The lie can be changed using four positions over a range of 2.25 degrees with each position giving around 4 yards of dispersion with the same loft. Keeping the lie the same and changing the loft through the 4 settings will add around 825 rpm per setting. The best setting for you is determined by your local friendly Titleist fitter using a handy 4x4 matrix that Titleist have put together using numbers a letters that appear on the hosel sleeve and ring.
Features of Titleist 910 D2 driver:
1. Titleist's most technologically advanced head design delivers outstanding overall performance.
2. Fast face insert creates a 15% larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin gradients for longer distance.
3. A sloped, ultra-thin crown design and on-axis rear weight screw creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
4. Patented, innovative, dual-angle SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel technology allows you to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight - higher or lower, and for more draw or fade - for increased distance and improved shot control. Interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options.
5. 460cc, high performance head provides slightly higher launch and spin versus the 910D3.
6. Full pear-shaped profile with a rich black, PVD and paint finish instill confidence at address.
Discount Titleist 910 D2 Driver Reviews