Titleist 910 D3 Driver
The Titleist 910 D3 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 10% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. High performance weighting and a sloped, ultra-thin crown design and an on-axis rear weight screw increases stability and creates a low and deep center of gravity for medium/high launch with medium/low spin. The 910 D3 driver has a lower launch and spin than the Titleist D2. An interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options and the full pear-shaped profile has a a rich black, PVD and paint finish that instills confidence at the address. This Titleist 910 D3 Driver has been acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel and will be the star of the course!
Features of Titleist 910 D3 driver:
1. Titleist's most technologically advanced head design delivers outstanding overall performance.
2. Fast face insert creates a 15% larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin gradients for longer distance.
3. A sloped, ultra-thin crown design and on-axis rear weight screw creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
4. Patented, innovative, dual-angle SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel technology allows you to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight - higher or lower, and for more draw or fade - for increased distance and improved shot control. Interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options.
5. 445cc, high performance head provides slightly lower launch and spin versus 910D2.
6. Full pear-shaped profile with a rich black, PVD and paint finish instill confidence at address.
7. Acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel.8. Titleist Tour Velvet 360° grip retains the proper feel and aesthetic in any SFT setting.
Discount Titleist 910 D3 Driver Reviews